Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"O LORD, by your hand save me from such men, from men of this world whose reward is in this life" (Ps 17:14).

I was praying as I opened my emails this morning that the Lord would speak to me through my devotional and the verse above is what I read.

I needed that exact verse.

I had a battle yesterday with an advertising agency guy who came into town and signed up one of my biggest advertisers... Now I am praying for wisdom in how I respond to this guy.

I want to live for Kingdom purposes not, earthly ones, but when we get right down to it, we DO have to live on this earth... So we are responsible for making a living and paying our bills and feeding the starving children of the world... In this case it would be my starving children... So how do we handle the earthly needs that we have without becoming "of the world"... Anyone got a suggestion, I'm open to it...

I just pray to stay humble and on task of things that I'm asked to do and I know that my God is in control of the fact that I am now making less money on this client because of the agency...

I know that my God is in control...

Anyone know of a business that needs to advertise? I'll be happy to stop by and see them...

Just look forward to kingdom reward... I keep telling myself that.

Enjoy,
Lea Anne

No comments: