Friday, November 6, 2009

Stop standing on the sidelines, when you can sit in the center of the Will of God.

I just recently read a blog that spoke volumes in just a few words. You can click here http://www.chattingatthesky.com/2009/11/04/to-enter-in/ if you'd like to read it too.

I'd like to expound on her point about insisting that sitting on the sidelines is "Okay" for her when really it's not. She would like to be in the center of all the activity but makes herself feel content to stay back.

Are you content to just sit on the sidelines? Do you wish you had the courage to jump in the middle of things and be a participant instead of just a spectator?

All it takes is a little effort on your part to try. Just take the leap. See if the rewards of that leap are so much better than the "what-if's" that so many people choose to live with everyday.

What is your "What-if" today?

Maybe it's "What-if" I quit this job and opened myself up to a new way of life? (I personally LOVE my job so this isn't my "What-if"...

Maybe it's "What-if" I took a chance on love and asked someone out? You ask them out, don't wait on them to ask you out...

Maybe it's "What-if" I said what I really thought instead of going along with the crowd?

What is your "What-if"?

I'd like to know what some of you are thinking and what some of the real or imagined fears that you live with are. If you feel like sharing, please do. I'd love to hear from you.

I'm waiting on the "next thing" God has for us... but in the meantime, I'm learning and trusting more with the here and now...

Hope you take the leap today!
Love you,
Lea Anne

No comments: