Sunday, January 18, 2009

Have you Faced a Demon today?

I've already established that I'm a little weird and I have complete humility where this is concerned because I am just down right crazy where Jesus is concerned so what I share with you today is just an example of me being assured that God is on my side...

I've heard it said that if you haven't encountered Satan or one of his demons in a day, then you probably aren't doing enough for Jesus... Is that safe to say?

Satan leaves alone those that aren't a threat, right? So if you aren't sharing your faith, or witnessing to others, or taking a bold stand for Jesus at work, at home or at CHURCH, then it's probably safe to say that Satan will leave you alone...

Well, I faced a demon yesterday that appeared in the form of a man... He looked like a regular man, he talked like a regular man, well borrowing the fact that he talked a little like a crazy man instead of a regular man, but that's okay, because I'm a little crazy too, so that doesn't bother me or scare me at all... I know what I believe and I'm not afraid to hear what someone else believes... so I say bring it on...

That is until my spirit quickened within me so greatly that I felt the intensity of a demon... When I asked to pray for the man, with witnesses around, I just flat out asked the Lord to reveal to us the motivation behind the words and to take off any blinders that we may have on ourselves so we could see the truth, then I prayed that if any other spirit was present, that that spirit be bound and cast out and revealed as well...

I'll have you know, that within 90 seconds of the prayer, that the spirit of satan, jumped out of that man's mouth in a way that I thought, Be careful what you ask for because God ain't fooling around... His clear intentions were presented and the real reason he was there was revealed...

When I heard that demon speak, I rebuked it in the Name of Jesus and do you know what it did? It backed down and started crawfishing out of his statement.. He didn't have the guts to stand up and battle, he crumbled and cowered like the bully that Satan is.. He only talks a big talk but he has NO POWER over the name of Jesus... SPEAK THE NAME OF JESUS over your enemy today... It will flee because Satan is a liar and a bully and when you call his bluff, he has nothing...

People... there is an enemy and he is alive and well on the planet earth... He comes through the mouth of men, or women, (this isn't a feminist thing) and he wants to divide our homes, our churches, our relationships... He wants to kill, steal and destroy our lives... HE HATES JESUS... do not be deceived here.. If you are in the presence of someone who constantly complains, argues, divides, has dissension, or is just plain mean spirited... Do not listen to them... Walk away and do not argue with them.. They don't want to listen and learn, they only want to divide...

If this is you and you HEAR me today, then just ask God to forgive you and humble yourself, and then STOP TALKING about everything and everyone...

Share with people what Jesus is doing in your life today... Reveal a side of yourself that is humble...

I have to tell you, I got down on my knees last night, this morning, and then again in Sunday School and said, "JESUS HELP ME... forgive me. Thank you for loving me."

Are you a contructive person, or a destructive person... Decide today and then ask God to be your guide and your conscience... I will close with this scripture... May God Bless you and Protect you from the evil one.
HE DID ME YESTERDAY!!!

There is no one like the God of [you and me], who rides on the heavens to
help [us] and on the clouds in His majesty. The eternal God is [our] refuge, and
underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out [our] enemy before [us]
saying, 'Destroy him!' So [we] will live in safety alone; in a land of grain and
new wine (new Welch's for the Baptists), where the heavens drop dew. Blessed are
you, O [Child of God]! WHO IS LIKE [US], A PEOPLE SAVED BY THE LORD? He is [our] shield and helper and [our] glorious sword. [Our] enemies will cower before [us] and [we] will trample down their high places." Deuteronomy 33:26-29 NIV

No comments: