Friday, December 19, 2008

College Christmas Party

We had a BLAST at the College and Professionals Christmas Party last night. We had a little music...
A LOT of food....

And a whole lot of FELLOWSHIP!!!


THEN IT GOT NASTY!!! With the dirty santa gift exchange... I thought to save money, we could just rewrap something from home... and bring it... As I was cleaning up in the study, I found my copy of Back to the Future triology... All three Back to the Future movies in one sleek case... That will be good, I thought, then I thought again, "I can't give away my prized possession of Back to the Future!" I love that movie and I just watched it like a week ago on television... But I sacrificed it and it was the gift of the night!!! Here's Keith stealing it from Jason, who was number 4 in the drawing... then

Jason got to draw again... And the battle of the Back to the Future was born....
It was stolen about 15 times throughout the rest of the game...

Not that the other gifts weren't just as fun... Who wouldn't want this black, wood carving, white haired, guitar playing, vodoo doll? (Obviously, the original owner and the new owner is now Allison...)

Other great gifts included, stuffed moose, candles, coffee mugs, towels, shelf liners, a box of tissue (Drew actually stole that one from Paul because he had a cold) who'd of thunk that? ...christmas wreaths, angel plaques, etc..



I hope no ones feelings were hurt with all the stealing.... Candy was the lucky winner of the movie...

So when the fun of the gift exchange was over, we decided to play, Scene it!! It was so much fun and we worked in teams...


We finished the night up around midnight and I have to say we had a BALL!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: