Monday, April 13, 2009

Make your Mother Proud! (Right out of the mouth of Solomon)

Listen with respect to the father who raised you, and when your mother grows old, don't neglect her.Buy truth—don't sell it for love or money; buy wisdom, buy education, buy insight. Parents rejoice when their children turn out well; wise children become proud parents.So make your father happy! Make your mother proud! Proverbs 23:22-25

Since Ragan has gone to college, I don't get to see her everyday... I know that she is always busy and her facebook page has over 160 pictures of her in various activities... So I stole some of them to post on my blog page just to update you all on what she's been doing recently. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Typical Ragan, always laughing!!

Just Being Ragan

Ragan running a 5K marathon in January
La Tech Home Game
Ragan and Lee at the BCM HoeDown
Ragan's Mission trip to Las Vegas... (Been there and absolutely loved it!!!)
Ragan on the Strip in Vegas

Ragan at the Rain Forrest Cafe' in Vegas
Ragan and a friend at the Broadway musical put on by Calvary Baptist church to raise money for the Vegas mission trip!

Ragan and Josh at spring dance at La Tech
Ragan and Ashton and Keelea

Max in Ragan's Bed
Ragan and Ashton at Ashton's Birthday Party
I hope you enjoyed a look into the life of Ragan... I just wanted to take a moment to brag on this wonderful gift that God has given me... I am so proud of her and know that God has HUGE plans for her future.
Thanks for being a part of my life.
Lea Anne

No comments: