Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sometimes I can be stupid... I don't like being stupid!

Okay, I have a confession to make... are you ready... I did a stupid thing yesterday.

I had to pay my cell phone bill before the service was "interrupted." Don't you love how companies try to make it sound better than it really is?

Anyway, I went on line and paid it with my check card... That was Tuesday... well last night, I got a text message that said if I didn't make a payment immediately, my service would be suspended... So I went back on line to check my bank balance and saw that the payment hadn't cleared my bank. I thought, maybe I didn't hit "submit" or something on Tuesday, so I went back online to Centennial and did it again... Now there are two posted payments to my account, which I didn't notice until after I hit "submit"... Oh well, now I sent an email to the company and said, would you please credit back to my card the extra payment, so that I don't face an overdraft!!

Do you think they care?

I know that God cares, and I trust that even in my stupidity, he has my back... God knows what we need before we even cry out to him, and he knows how to protect us from disaster.

I just have to admit my stupidity, and trust that he will work it out.

Have you done something stupid lately?

You can get over it, by simply admitting it and moving on...

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Love you, Big Brother, today is his birthday....

Believe for something great today!
Lea Anne

No comments: