Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've been in God's Country

I've been playing catch up since I got back from vacation from Lake Tahoe.. As soon as I can access a camera and download some pictures, I'll be sure to post them so you can see... There was such pure, clean, air and the snow was amazing... I've seen snow on other blogpages, but I'm not accustomed to it, so it still held a little bit of amazement for me...
I have missed blogging... it was in my thoughts as I was away, and it has taken me hours to catch up on everyone elses blogs... I kindof like it when it isn't updated everyday because it's easier to catch up...

I won't take up a lot of your time today, I just wanted to sign on and say hi...
I will ask for you to keep me in your prayers though... A lot is changing around me with work, and home and church, and I feel a little unsettled... not a bad kind of unsettled, just one that speaks of change coming.... I get that restless feeling every now and then and I know to be expecting something good from God... I don't want to miss any opportunity that comes my way...
Thank you for being a part of my life... I am so thankful for where the Lord has brought me and my family...
I'll post more of what's been going on after I play catch up at work.

Are you Believing God for something today?
I love you,

Lea Anne

No comments: