Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've been Tagged!

Thanks Heidi,
I feel as if I've finally arrived in the blog world because I've been tagged by another blogger... I don't know much about the blog world but I do know what "Blog Stalking" is all about now... I love to read about other people and hear about their lives... I know more about these bloggers than I know about my own family members. And do you know how many bloggers there are!!???! Millions, I suppose... Well here is my 4th picture from my 4th photo album in my documents.... I'm so excited, because I don't even know what I'm going to find...
Here it goes, I'm adding the "Add image" icon...










This is from Ashton's folder... She LOVE's taking pictures of herself... She is 14 and I happened to look through her camera last night and she must have over 200 pictures and most of them are of herself... Gotta love that!

Thanks for the tag... I don't know how it's suppose to work, or if it's like a chain and I have to tag someone else, so if you want to play along... You're tagged...

I love you!!
Lea Anne

1 comment:

Heidi said...

that is great! she has such beautiful eyes too!