Monday, August 18, 2008

Greetings to fellow Bloggers

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.


Hey everyone out there in blog land. I originally set this blog page up to keep up with my high school friends, but I've extended the invitation to all of my current friends to log onto as well... It's a great way to keep in touch with those that we really love but don't always tell about the things we go through on a day to day basis and I've found that blogging is a great way to vent as well as update. If someone isn't interested in the post, they can just exit out... But if they are interested, it's just one more way to stay connected.

Finally, after 14 years of driving to 3 different schools every morning,Ashton and Keelea are both at the same Middle School and I dropped them off this morning for their first full day of the school year. I love it when the kids are in school because they get so bored staying at home during the summer. They usually sleep late and I really don't mind because that means they skip breakfast and lunch... That just leaves a snack and supper to have to feed them. School is good for them. However, even though it's public school it cost a bundle to get all their registration fees, class fees, french fees, and school supplies... We may need to take out a loan to get started. Oh wait, then there's Ragan going to LA Tech, which costs an arm and a leg... I must work harder to pay for all these expenditures. But I do love my job, so that's not a problem...

I wanted to send out an encouraging word to all of you moms (and Dad's, if it's the case) who get up and get their kids ready for school everyday. I'm right there with you and feel your pain. Let's just rejoice that they can go to school. I just wanted to inspire you with a quick word today. Have a great day and a good work week.
Until next time.
Lea Anne

No comments: