Thursday, August 28, 2008

PHOTO BOOTH Opportunity

I really do have the best job in the world and I work with the greatest group of people. We put on a Health Fair at the Lake Charles Civic Center last week and we had a photo booth available for the community to take pictures with the news anchors or whoever else they wanted to take a picture with and some of the sales people took advantage of having our group picture taken. Have you ever taken a picture in a photo booth? It's only about 3 ft square and we were all on top of each other. It was fun. I wanted to share it with you all.

Enjoy.
Lea Anne


1 comment:

Janice Miller Moore said...

That is so funny. I love those things. I can't remember the last time I was in one though. I remember getting in one with Janet but I don't know if that was the last one I was in.
Thanks for sharing it.