Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A look into what I do on TV

Hey there,
This is truly the best job in the world... I'm going to post a few videos of some of the segments I've done on TV... I will hawk anything an advertiser wants to sell, (Within reason, of course:-) I do have scruples.... Anyway, if they get too boring feel free to close it out... I hope you enjoy.

This is a segment I did for a local Retirement center that will be built shortly...

This is me filling in for the Midday Show.. When one of the co-host can't be here, they always ask the sales people to fill in and I drew the short straw this past Monday... There was also a tropical storm in the gulf and I didn't even know it until I got to work that morning... I don't always WATCH the news...

Here's one more salutes I did for a Mortgage company... If you've lasted this long, I hope you've enjoyed it..

No comments: