Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An actual conversation with the plumber...

Scenerio One...

plumber ... So, Dana, were you going to put an access panel in the Master Bath Shower?

Dana... No, I told you I wasn't putting a panel there.

plumber.... Well, we seem to have a problem with the valve being turned off and I can't get the water to turn on... I think I need to take the wall off behind the shower to get to it.

Dana... Can you take the shower valve off and stick something down the wall to turn it on?

plumber... Let me try... I'll call you back...

Scenerio Two....

plumber.... Uh, Dana, I installed the pot fill behind the stove and it was wide opened and water ran all down the back of your stove...

Dana... What!! Can you take the stove out to the garage and dry it out?

plumber .... It just ran down the back of the stove....

Dana... That just so happens to be where all the electrical elements are in the stove!!! Just set it outside and let's try to dry it out...

A day in the life of trying to finish this house... So much for the plumbing inspector giving us the okay to move in this weekend....

I'll keep you posted...

No comments: