Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happiness... From God's point of view!

Psalm 119
The Word of God
1 Happy are those who live pure lives, who follow the Lord's teachings. 2 Happy are those who keep his rules, who try to obey him with their whole heart. 3 They don't do what is wrong; they follow his ways. 4 Lord, you gave your orders to be obeyed completely. 5 I wish I were more loyal in obeying your demands. 6 Then I would not be ashamed when I study your commands. 7 When I learned that your laws are fair, I praised you with an honest heart. 8 I will obey your demands, so please don't ever leave me. 9 How can a young person live a pure life? By obeying your word. 10 With all my heart I try to obey you. Don't let me break your commands. 11 I have taken your words to heart so I would not sin against you.
What an appropriate word from God about Happiness!!! I could type until my fingers fell off and I wouldn't say it as eloquently as the Word of God.... If you want to be happy, live a pure life and learn the commandments of God and DO THEM!!!!
Pure and simple....
What if you don't know the commandments of God?
LEARN THEM!!! There is NO EXCUSES!!!
Start with Deuteronomy... That is the book that was given to Moses on Mt. Sinai by God's own hand... You know... The Ten Commandments... Start there and see if your life isn't IMMEDIATELY TRANSFORMED INTO HAPPINESS!
God Blesses Faithfulness... It doesn't necessarily come in material blessing, although that does happen, but it comes in a Peace of Mind that you can't get on your own... Only God can give you peace...
I love you and I love the Word of God when He gives a timely word in my quiet life... Enjoy and may God Bless!
Give your cares to Jesus today and live free and happy.

No comments: