Friday, September 26, 2008

It's the Weekend

Today is Friday! I love Fridays... I always look forward to Saturdays... I can sleep late, or in my case until 7:30 or so, then I always like to tune in to HGTV's groundbreakers and Rip and Renew.. By the time those are over and I've had a pot of coffee, I like to take a nap... I so look forward to Saturdays...

So today, Dana and I went and bought ALL the light fixtures for the house... We had 3 flats loaded at Lowes this morning. I had to rush back to work for noon deadline stuff, and then was able to go check out all the goodies at the house... I'm so excited. Most of the painting is finished and the flooring is going in and the other details are being finished up and it is truly amazing that we have this opportunity to build this house. I will post pictures as soon as I'm able to take them with lights on... some of the rooms are too dark to see.

I hope you all have a great weekend... Update those blogs so we can catch up with everyone since August....
See you,
Lea Anne

No comments: