Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm so Full, I'm Overflowing...

Last night was a great time of worship, Bible Study and Fellowship at Thursday Night Amplified... I can't really describe how my heart feels after singing a few songs of praise and worship, but it starts to pound and I just feel full... Have you ever felt that way? Just full of the spirit... I'd love to share it with everyone I encounter because it is what brings me peace and joy. Thank you, God, for filling me with your spirit.. For hearing my prayers and for loving me...
Last night we talked about compromising our faith... How just little steps away from God's righteous path can lead us to destruction... The only way we can know how to live a righteous and pleasing life is to read the instructions left to us in the Bible... It is our owners manual for life.... It is our guide... It is the heart of God... If you want to live a life of joy and peace and walk in wisdom, do what the Word of God says to do... It works...
Have a great day...

No comments: